Accessible Page Links

Page Tools

Secondary Navigation

Main page Content

Enrolling at our school

Enrolment process

To enrol your child at Injune P-10 State School, please download and complete the department's enrolment form and our enrolment package. If you are unable to download the documents from our website, please collect from the school office or contact us and we will send a copy to you.

Parents or caregivers must be the adults enrolling the child.

All documents must be completed in advance and will be checked upon lodgement.  Please allow time to ensure that the documentation is complete and any supporting documents are included with the enrolment application.

All enrolling students and parents or caregivers are required to undertake an interview with the Principal or teacher in charge.

As part of your child/rens enrolment, we ask that you read our prospectus and responsible behaviour plan.


What to bring

  • All enrolments require proof of age. A full birth certificate must be provided for all students.
  • If you are coming from interstate or overseas, you must have a birth certificate of acceptable proof of birth, e.g. extract. A passport is not sufficient.
  • Report cards and records of previous schooling are helpful particularly with interstate enrolments. 
  • Special needs information for your child. Reports from specialists or medical practitioners and health workers help us to meet the needs of your child.
  • Medical forms must be completed if your child has any specific issue requiring the administration of medication. These medications must have clear written instructions about quantity and time of administration.  All medication has to have the label with your child/rens name clearly stated on the label and the dosage.   All 'over the counter' medication must be labelled as well.  There are two main forms to be completed.   Short term medication/emergency medication (eg: panadol/epi-pen) requires a 'emergency medication' form and regular medication requires a 'routine short term medication' form.



Each year students are given a book list with their requirements for that year.  Current booklist are available to download.

Existing parents

Please help us keep your child’s information up to date. Advise us urgently if:

  • you change your address
  • there is a change in your emergency contact number
  • any significant changes occur with regard to your child’s health
  • you feel we should know of any other changes which concern your child, i.e. custody court orders, work phone numbers.